As the Head of People you are responsible for making ekincare a great place to work and grow. ekincare is growing at rapid pace, during an incredibly exciting time in the health tech and insuretech industry. The Head of People Experience role at ekincare is absolutely vital to our company’s continued success. We highly value our uniqueculture at ekincare, and we will be entrusting this person to head-up the charge to not only maintain a phenomenal employee experience but take it to even new heights. You will be responsible for every facet of the “ekincare People Experience”, from overseeing our recruiting initiatives to leading all HR efforts. We are looking for someone who is dynamic,innovative, creative, has outstanding character, and possesses an incredible knack for understanding human nature.
Reporting manager: CEO
Type of role: Full time
# of years of experience: Min of 5 years (Associate)
Title: Associate Director, Director, AVP (Depending on the experience and knowledge)
Salary: 12L to 20L depending on the experience and pedigree + Shares
Story about eKincare: https://yourstory.com/2016/12/ekincare-storyline/
Product overview: https://yourstory.com/2018/06/app-fridays-ekincare/
Awards & accolades: Nasscom emerge 50
• Being a champion and resource for eKincare employees.
• Partnering with our leadership team and managers on all things people-related, including performance reviews, coaching, employee relations, organizational development, and recruiting.
• Building an amazing, highly empathetic HR & People team that grows with the organization over time.
• Developing a comprehensive recruiting strategy to attract, retain and motivate top talent.
• Overseeing our facilities and office staff, and ensure that our office can scale with the needs of the company.
• Working with our Hiring Managers and Recruiters to ensure a fantastic employee onboarding experience, setting the stage for a long and exciting career at ekincare.
• Partnering with the founders to establish ekincare programs and events that help drive our culture, mission, and vision forward.
• Collaborating with our in-house and external legal and risk teams to ensure compliance with state, and central regulations.
• Proven track record of building and maintaining a fantastic culture through periods of hyper growth. Some who was responsible for growing the # of employees from 2 to 3 digits.
• 5+ years of experience leading a sizable HR / People team in a high-growth start-up with a diverse tech and non-techemployee base.
• A flexible leadership style with the ability to operate at a highly strategic level, combined with a roll-up your- sleeves attitude. Hands-on attitude and ability to work in a smaller company without a deep bench of supporting services and departments. Able to find creative ways to use resources
• You’ve implemented and managed a diverse range of HR processes: recruiting, performance management,compensation, and more
• An open and approachable communication style, with and an employee-first mindset.
• Structured thought process, excellent at strategy, planning, and analytics.
• Desire to dive deep and learn about our product, market, and customers.
• Alignment with our core values, particularly Humility, Transparency, and Pragmatism.
• Preference for experimenting and iterating based on feedback.
• Deep understanding of employee motivations, and the ability to see around corners to pre-empt potential problems.
• History of working cross-functionally with legal and finance teams to execute on HR systems, headcount planning, recruiting, performance management, compensation, and legal requirements
• Deep understanding of all aspects of the employee lifecycle, including recruiting, onboarding, performance management, and coaching.