Open Positions - 1
Job type - Full time employee
Working hours - 5 days x 8 hours (normal shift)
Salary offered - 10 to 14 LPA
We are seeking an Embedded Lead for our Bangalore office who has a minimum 3-years hands-on experience in firmware development with Bluetooth/WiFi lower layer stack development.
· Coding in a highly Agile Environment Creating complex, enterprise-transforming plat for mon IoT
· Setting standards, practices and processes for engineering to deliver world-class
· Using the latest tools and techniques
· Writing& designing secure and performance driven firmware
· Collaborating with cross-functional teams and building quality code
· Mentoring and Team building
· Understanding the IoT domain deeply and working closely with business stakeholders
· Enthusiastic and self-driven personality with positive attitude
· 3+ years of hands-on experience in Firmware Development, with minimum 2+ years of experience in Bluetooth/WiFi lower layer stack development.
· Good hands on experience on LM/LC (mainly Bluetooth/BLE Packet scheduling) of Bluetooth.
· Should have good understanding of wireless hardware design for WiFi, Zigbee and Bluetooth etc.
· Excellent C programming skills with proven experience of writing efficient code for embedded environment.
· Exposure to hardware programming, understanding of hardware issues and resolving with hardware team is highly desired.
· Good understanding of USB/ UART/ SPI/I2C Interfaces.
· Strong communication skills with ability to create design documentation detailing complex features.
· Conversant with embedded development tools, debuggers, protocol analyzers (BT sniffers),JTAG, Bus Analyzers, Logic Analyzers etc.
· Experience of full product development life cycle, from requirements to product validation in customer platforms.
· Experience integrating and testing software in a multi-developer environment
a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in information technology (or similar)